Which one of you is hoarding all the BK21’s?

Creaky Bones

Gold Member
I waited too long on the smkw 21’s and now they’re all gone. They’re out of stock everywhere. I know someone in this group of misfits is sitting on a pile of Becker/Reinhardt Kukris. Fess up. I’ve got trinkets to offer in trade, including a 10 month old doberpit who was supposed to be a 20-30 lb mixed breed and is now 60ish lbs, faster than greased lighting, and has chewed everything in the house that can’t physically hide from her. She’s also slightly insane. I’ll include some food :)

Why does the inavailability of a knife make me want it in an unhealthy and insatiable way lol?
TJCGyQS.jpg

That’s a real good looking pup! :thumbsup:

She’s actually a sweetheart, or will be once she grows out of puppy insanity. Loves everyone, happily plays with any and all dogs, barks at strangers outside like she’s a 200 lb mastiff but then can’t wait for them to pet her. I think if I traded her for a knife my kids would use it to shorten my legs :)

She’s actually a sweetheart, or will be once she grows out of puppy insanity. Loves everyone, happily plays with any and all dogs, barks at strangers outside like she’s a 200 lb mastiff but then can’t wait for them to pet her. I think if I traded her for a knife my kids would use it to shorten my legs :)
I showed my wife her picture and I think she fell in love. lol

I noticed that too before the holidays..... I was scared as I heard on a dif forum that they were going bye-bye?

I know, prob a rumor.... But I panicked and looked Everywhere. All sold out. A few places even took my money. I had to get a refund from those tricky sellers after by Miracle, Smokey had them, and at a steel !!!

I looked everywhere too and it does appear to be out of stock everywhere. I picked mine up a few weeks ago from Tomars, I must have gotten their last one. Strange that they are OOS everywhere else. It's not like it's a real popular knife or anything, just for a niche market. It is indeed a bad ass blade!

I looked everywhere too and it does appear to be out of stock everywhere. I picked mine up a few weeks ago from Tomars, I must have gotten their last one. Strange that they are OOS everywhere else. It's not like it's a real popular knife or anything, just for a niche market. It is indeed a bad ass blade!

When I was looking I was seeing doubling and tripling in cost.

Who tells "Us" when they are gone? The market?
or would we get a warning?

We don't really have an insider any more, do we

My pup never grew out of her insane tendency, she just paces herself now. No matter how big another dog is, she must be in charge.

not hoarding, all I have is the one I modded the handle on after filling the ends of the scales with epoxy.
OTOH, it's not getting used - but I also suspect SWMBO would be unhappy if I brought a chew-monger near her running shoe collection...

HTxW18S.jpg

Stripped these all over the Winter last year to clean up the beat coatings and polished them, a little. Middle one was the most scarred so I gave it the COVID treatment along with one of my 7s and one of my 9s. Never got time off in 2020....absolute BASTARD of a year.

Waiting on Black Micarta for the bottom (newest)one.

LOOKING FOR A BK21 :D

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Only hoarding my one!
Same here. Just the one.
HTxW18S.jpg

Stripped these all over the Winter last year to clean up the beat coatings and polished them, a little. Middle one was the most scarred so I gave it the COVID treatment along with one of my 7s and one of my 9s. Never got time off in 2020....absolute BASTARD of a year.

Waiting on Black Micarta for the bottom (newest)one.

LOOKING FOR A BK21 :D

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Nice collection! :thumbsup:

I’m in the same boat as you, haven’t had a day off since December 2019. :(

Back