Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

2yopquq.jpg

ac8vvb.jpg

I was eyeballing the tan Kahr Arms Delica last night - so cool. What the heck are those?? They look like little shallots/garlic cloves. :D

I was eyeballing the tan Kahr Arms Delica last night - so cool. What the heck are those?? They look like little shallots/garlic cloves. :D

There's one in the trader sales section right now! I like the khaki and almost jumped on it but spent money on other stuff instead...

They are Chestnuts! Getting ready to roast another batch, gotta cut an X in the hardshell so they don't explode.

Oh, wow. Who knew?! I'd love to snag another knife, but I'm almost at my 4 knife / year quota, and I'm waiting for a particular one. :D

I opened it up, thought "No effen way, it's too big" but then I put it on the scale--2.9 ounces! I am no steel genius, but the CTS-BD1 is doing pretty good so far. It's a dream to carry, but the lock is still too stiff. I'm continually amazed by how much knife this is for the weight. It's as big as my Tenacious and I don't notice it in my pocket.

manix-2.jpg

Well, the Native-5 LW is going back today (too chunky for my liking), as well as the Endura FFG (longer than I expected), so for me it will be the Delica-4 FFG that I'll be EDC'ing for the foreseeable future. That along, with my Vic Executive.

I opened it up, thought "No effen way, it's too big" but then I put it on the scale--2.9 ounces! I am no steel genius, but the CTS-BD1 is doing pretty good so far. It's a dream to carry, but the lock is still too stiff. I'm continually amazed by how much knife this is for the weight. It's as big as my Tenacious and I don't notice it in my pocket.

manix-2.jpg

Not sure if it is the same, but I had a Blur with BDZ1 and after sharpening it to my liking it was the sharpest knife I had ever felt. It liked to take a very fine edge.

After a grip swap, I've fallen in love with my Delica all over again. Thank you Mr. Wilkins!

Back