Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

dabc37e3776da5fe4bf73221ca07cf39.jpg

Hey Joe, how you liking the Autonomy?
I've never really wanted and automatic for any particular reason, but the Autonomy does intrigue me...

Hey David!!!
I am loving it!! The blade is a huge slab of serrated H1 that THWACKS open!! Just a fun beast!!
I love the shape of the button.....very unique!
Think I'm gonna try and have Steve Ketchen make some cool scales for it.
Joe

First blurple Native I've seen posted. How are you liking it so far?

Love it. Always was a big fan of the Native. Owned two previously, 2012 Forum Knives, I couldn't bring myself to use..sold them off. Promised Myself I'd carry and use this one...have been for just about 24 hrs and I'm very pleased..love the size and ergo's, great in pocket and w/ the s110v...it's a wolf in sheep's cloths...Blurple clown sheep cloths..lol...I actually really like the scales..

One of these I touched the edges up on. The Stretch is the newest, but that orange XHP PM2 is sweet.

Hey nccole!!! That is, by far, my favorite Para2!!! I grabbed 2 of them and I think they have the best build quality with a fantastic edge!! Very even and screaming sharp!!
Carrying this little cutie today! Super smooth and fun blade to carry!!
Joe
2726daf4ab9d034d5bae44095e787e1b.jpg

Hey nccole!!! That is, by far, my favorite Para2!!! I grabbed 2 of them and I think they have the best build quality with a fantastic edge!! Very even and screaming sharp!!
Carrying this little cutie today! Super smooth and fun blade to carry!!
Joe
2726daf4ab9d034d5bae44095e787e1b.jpg
I love the blue 3. Very cool lock and I've given that guy hell through its life. It now resides in the door pocket of my car just in case I forget a knife. Well earned but not needed semi retirement.

Back