Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

ZGRpXZ4.jpg

Sorry popsickle, I have no idea when. I have had it for quite a while so hopefully soon. A recent post from Sal sort of implied that they should be soon and that the reason for the delay is just to spread out the release of so many new models. I hope for everybody else it is soon.

I have carried mine a lot and while it is quite large it is certainly high performance. I think folks are gonna like it and I look forward to hearing others impressions of it.

Sorry popsickle, I have no idea when. I have had it for quite a while so hopefully soon. A recent post from Sal sort of implied that they should be soon and that the reason for the delay is just to spread out the release of so many new models. I hope for everybody else it is soon.

I have carried mine a lot and while it is quite large it is certainly high performance. I think folks are gonna like it and I look forward to hearing others impressions of it.

Which knife are you referring to here?

I've been hooked on the DLC Manix 2 Lightweight for about a month now. I wanted to test out BD1 and I'm very pleased with it!

IMG_2421.JPG

Back