Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

YzJsSA6.jpg

IMG_3076.JPG After hearing how awful this knife was I HAD to pick one up.
After 6 months of carry, use and a gajillion flips & flicks I have fallen in love!
Amazing slicer, extremely comfy in hand, flips & flicks perfectly, dead centered and sexy as hell!
It is just an excellent cutting tool!
Joe

View attachment 778542 After hearing how awful this knife was I HAD to pick one up.
After 6 months of carry, use and a gajillion flips & flicks I have fallen in love!
Amazing slicer, extremely comfy in hand, flips & flicks perfectly, dead centered and sexy as hell!
It is just an excellent cutting tool!
Joe

Funny that knife is still in my want list.

You're not going to tell me what it is for?

blades this "small" can sometimes open only partially, or get stuck mid-deployment. Adding that extra weight to the blade it's much easier to open fully and more reliable for a complete traveling motion and locking of the knife.
Yes, it stresses the pivot and mechanisms (just like flicking or wave opening a knife) but I don't mind it

I love orange scale knives and was lucky enough to pick up a wharncliffe Delica in orange from a fellow forum member. I mostly carry a Delica anyway and wanted to add the new wharncliffe blade. I find it quite useful for opening packages and such. This blade style is very easy to sharpen with its straight edge.

Back