Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

20181113-122803.jpg

Last edited:
a week ago i asked a fellow member very politely some advice,sadly enough he didn't even bother to answer my question,guess we are not all helpful to a fellow member,but good to know most of us are very helpful!

a week ago i asked a fellow member very politely some advice,sadly enough he didn't even bother to answer my question,guess we are not all helpful to a fellow member,but good to know most of us are very helpful!

Are you referring to the message you left on my profile page asking about my gb1 ( it’s a gb1, not a gb2) scales?

t4DVSmL.jpg

VAg22d4.jpg

Today's a HAP(py)40 Friday :D:thumbsup:
Nice knife. Of all the blade styles I've tried over the years, the Wharncliffe/sheepsfoot is right up there with the most useful. They're just very utilitarian and it can take using them for a while to come to that realization. The aesthetics can be a little off-putting at first (for some), but that goes away once you start using them. I'm going to have to see about adding one of these to my Delica family.

Nice knife. Of all the blade styles I've tried over the years, the Wharncliffe/sheepsfoot is right up there with the most useful. They're just very utilitarian and it can take using them for a while to come to that realization. The aesthetics can be a little off-putting at first (for some), but that goes away once you start using them. I'm going to have to see about adding one of these to my Delica family.
Thanks! I've been a big fan of wharnies as well. The cut well and are easy to sharpen.

Back