Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

Well thanks for the info.
I’m pretty sure I’ll try one.
Pretty sure I’ll keep my Bradley too.
:)

Good call there fella! I'm also a huge fan of the GB, another great knife! I'm planning on modifying the Stretch handle a bit too. I'd like to knock down the "horn" a bit between the choil and the rest of the handle so it's a bit more like the GB. We'll see how it goes, will post pics when finished!

You should keep the Gayle Bradley; a beastly gentleman's knife!

Comparison shot below, upper one is the V-Toku 2 Stretch 2 version
Lower knife is the the ZDP-189 Stretch 1 version

View attachment 1037778

The version 2 definitely looks like it will fit more hands. I'm excited to try it out. The delica and endura never quite fit my hands right but I appreciated them. I think this stretch will be perfect.

Good call there fella! I'm also a huge fan of the GB, another great knife! I'm planning on modifying the Stretch handle a bit too. I'd like to knock down the "horn" a bit between the choil and the rest of the handle so it's a bit more like the GB. We'll see how it goes, will post pics when finished!
please do.

l4UoIV9.jpg

I was always interested in the Dragonfly with the G10, how you liking it? Worth the extra cash for the handle material?

At the risk of being kicked from the board I have never been very fond of the FRN handle material. I have tried it and it just feels cheap to me. For me I really like G10 as a handle material. Micarta would be even better. I picked this one up n the secondary market here on Bladeforums for what I thought was a very good price to try it out. I like the knife but I wish the handle filled my hand a little better. I am actually considering picking up a Lil’ Native to try out after the new year.
The G10 model is heavier than the FRN model if weight is important to you.

Back