Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

8f7QqOk.jpg

Thanks !!
Actually have a MXG shorty DP clip on the way:thumbsup:
They fit my hand perfect on a para 3 wether its in my right or left hand . Love the looks to .

Yeah, can't go wrong with the MXG or Lynch, I just prefer the Lynch. Anxiously waiting to see some pics, I really like the scale color on that one, it's tempting.

Unfortunately it HAS to have an aftermarket clip because it's almost uncarriable for me with the factory clip. Now, the wire clip on the lightweight Para 3, that's a different story......

Yeah, can't go wrong with the MXG or Lynch, I just prefer the Lynch. Anxiously waiting to see some pics, I really like the scale color on that one, it's tempting.

Unfortunately it HAS to have an aftermarket clip because it's almost uncarriable for me with the factory clip. Now, the wire clip on the lightweight Para 3, that's a different story......
For sure I was pleasantly surprised expecting brown which would of been ok but diggin the dark earth tone instead.
It’s funny though I’m the opposite I have a extra Lynch in my toy box :D but ordered another MXG instead lol . They just seem to be smoother around the edges with slightly different contours and just really like them .

Last edited:
Cscotttsss Cscotttsss Ok you made me pull the Lynch out of my knife toy box and give it a ride . It is nice and I like it better then the factory one .
XPTSmLA.jpg

It’ll do just fine until my MXG arrives :p
All kidding a side the Lynch is a quality clip and a great company . But I do prefer the MXG because it’s a tad shorter and fits better for me on the Para 3 in my hand . If wasn’t for having tried many MXG’s I’d be more then happy with a Lynch . I think this clip would be better suited on a Para 2 for my personal preference and feel in hand :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Cscotttsss Cscotttsss Ok you made me pull the Lynch out my knife toy box and give it a ride . It is nice and I like it better then the factory one .
XPTSmLA.jpg

It’ll do just fine until my MXG arrives :p
All kidding a side the Lynch is a quality clip and a great company . But I do prefer the MXG because it’s a tad shorter and fits better for me on the Para 3 in my hand . If wasn’t for having tried many MXG’s I’d be more then happy with a Lynch . I think this clip would be better suited on a Para 2 for my personal preference and feel in hand :thumbsup:

Yes, I agree on that particular Lynch model clip. You should really try out a Para 3 specific model (if you can ever find one in stock)
It has the cutout for the lanyard hole and is a bit shorter than what you have now. Either way, looks great!

Yes, I agree on that particular Lynch model clip. You should really try out a Para 3 specific model (if you can ever find one in stock)
It has the cutout for the lanyard hole and is a bit shorter than what you have now. Either way, looks great!
Thanks and yes I believe I had bought it for a pm 2 I had a while back .
The MXG I have on the way is made for the pm 3 which I’ve run before and absolutely love them since they feel like it was made for my hand . If it wasn’t for that I try a Lynch made for a pm 3 :)

Back