Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

We are now fans of the LW PM3......

6XWQHdG.jpg

Which Spyderco are you carrying today?
Oh you shouldn't have asked that. OK . . . here goes :
Delica HAP-40 Wharncliffe laminated blade.
but
in my black FRN Delica handle
wait . . . there's more
picture in your mind's eye, if you dare, a line right at the bottom of the Spyder hole drawn parallel to the edge all the way to the point end of the knife. Now remove everything above that line including the front half of the Spyder hole. This leaves a blade 13mm wide (and as it turns out 1.3mm thick at the spine) and a bit of a wave opener from the remains of the Spyder hole.

This thing is a little laser . . . obviously not a hard use / car door stabin' sort of knife.
That's OK, I got the knife I wanted with the steel I wanted.

I'd post a photo but the world is just not ready for something this hideously brilliant :eek: ;) :thumbsup:

Hi everyone,
I am relatively new to Spyderco so if it wouldn't be to much of an inconvenience I would appreciate listing the model please.:)
If I’m not wrong, that’s the Worker with Tufram coating on the aluminum handles.

I've started carrying my spyder co enuff leaf point as my general use knife still am carrying my victorinox tinker for stuff enuff can't handle. I've always carried a folder with the tinker so it's already feels odd.

Back