1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by Cisco Kid, May 2, 2013.

1. VinnyFL

VinnyFL Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 7, 2017
    At home I carry a Delica either with the Emerson opener or not. It depends on my mood. However I rarely carry a Spyderco outside of my home as I have 70 knives to choose from and I prefer beefy tactical knives I can use as a backup to my gun. I have been buying Spyderco knives since hey first came into being back in the day when the knife community laughed at the design and put it down. Since I started carrying a gun concealed my needs changed from just a good EDC knife to a robust tactical one I could use to fight with. I tend towards carrying Emersons, ZT, Microtech and Protech for when I leave my house. When I come home I slip on gym shorts and put my Delica into my pocket.

2. VinnyFL

Nov 7, 2017
    I recently both this knife and also the Delica Emerson folder. I rarely carry these outside my home because I prefer a more tactical beefier knife to back up my gun. Put at home I even sleep with this in my pocket.

nephron likes this.
  3. VinnyFL

Nov 7, 2017
    I have this knife but yet to carry it. Too many knives and not enough time.

4. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    New armored Riding tennis shoes for my weekend rides when I don’t feel like getting all geared up but still are CE rated like my Para 3 :D
    [​IMG]

5. xtremejc

xtremejc Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 18, 2008
    9162AB54-5DA5-4AC3-8BCA-6E9E8FD898DB.jpeg BD10846B-3A51-425C-BBB4-0A9851B8C69E.jpeg Skinny Micarta clad Para3 in Cruwear!

6. gruntmedik

gruntmedik Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 12, 2009
    nephron likes this.
  7. ron finkbeiner jr

ron finkbeiner jr

Jan 6, 2012
    I wished I had a Military cause I would carry that puppy all day everyday. Heck, it would even sleep on the bedside table next to my cpap machine till we both wake up to a new day.

Grateful and nephron like this.
  8. FullFlatMind

FullFlatMind

May 30, 2019
  9. Dadpool

Dadpool Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2015
    Again, again, again. :D

[​IMG]

10. 5-by-5

5-by-5

Oct 13, 2016
  11. Filoso

Filoso Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 22, 2013
  12. FullFlatMind

FullFlatMind

May 30, 2019
  13. DocT

DocT

Mar 25, 2012
    I’ve been carrying a Dragonfly Salt PE all day. I got a box of Spydies in the mail today and opened it with the Uber sharp DF, which went through cardboard and tough plastic like they were nothing. This amazing knife is so light weight you don’t know you have it till you need it.

uxo2 likes this.
  14. FullFlatMind

FullFlatMind

May 30, 2019
  15. mitch13

mitch13 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 3, 2004
    [​IMG]

16. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    • Yesterday ..[​IMG]

17. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Today :D with big brother
    [​IMG]

18. KnifeRep

KnifeRep Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 5, 2018
    Aramis Akhmedov 'Mars Valley' CF scales on a brand new PM2...First carry today :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. tunerblock

tunerblock

Sep 17, 2013
    [​IMG]

bigolegator, nephron, Filoso and 2 others like this.
  20. Colorodo

Colorodo Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2014
    9F112823-3427-4529-8A2E-FE481A21309A.jpeg

nephron, mitch13 and metaxasm like this.