Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

At home I carry a Delica either with the Emerson opener or not. It depends on my mood. However I rarely carry a Spyderco outside of my home as I have 70 knives to choose from and I prefer beefy tactical knives I can use as a backup to my gun. I have been buying Spyderco knives since hey first came into being back in the day when the knife community laughed at the design and put it down. Since I started carrying a gun concealed my needs changed from just a good EDC knife to a robust tactical one I could use to fight with. I tend towards carrying Emersons, ZT, Microtech and Protech for when I leave my house. When I come home I slip on gym shorts and put my Delica into my pocket.

GxSKbgJ.jpg
I recently both this knife and also the Delica Emerson folder. I rarely carry these outside my home because I prefer a more tactical beefier knife to back up my gun. Put at home I even sleep with this in my pocket.

I’ve been carrying a Dragonfly Salt PE all day. I got a box of Spydies in the mail today and opened it with the Uber sharp DF, which went through cardboard and tough plastic like they were nothing. This amazing knife is so light weight you don’t know you have it till you need it.

Back