Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

o9UbUSN.jpg

can't carry the millie due to length restriction, and had to move two of them from my collection. Nowadays I carry either a delica 4 or a pm2 (and sometimes a ZT 0562cf). But the millie always has a special position in my heart. If I can only keep one Spyderco, it would be the millie.
XinAnZy.jpg

Last edited:
Sitting here listening to a phenomenal version of "Playin' in the Band" played on 02/26/77 at the Swing Auditorium - San Bernardino, CA. Big nod to all the Grateful folks out there, 'course the whole dang show is pretty amazing... but man, Jerry goes deep for a bit in a good way, in this version

Carried (and carved) this weekend

49446919357_3e271d6bb2_h.jpg

49446919452_f3f097e5ce_h.jpg

Found some native Black Cherry some trail maintainers had cut, noticed it looked like it might have some nice color in it... brought a piece of it home, split it, and sat back smiling oh-so big!
Yep, it's got some nice color in it! Have carved two spoons from it and will carve more. This one just finished and oiled.
May go back and get more as it's just laying in the wood waiting to rot.

Noticed folks posting up their SAKs, so thought I'd show the one I carry daily. It is quite well worn after years now. Silver shield and cross long gone and blade thinned and sharpened quite a bit. Tip is now just proud of the handle when it's closed, so it's not long until I have to replace this one - sadly.

And what's not to like about a well worn Paramilitary 2 in Jade and M4...

Hope everyone had a Grate weekend, and has a Grate week!

u.w. / willin'

Back