Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

ss89GMfh.jpg

IMG-20201201-104628-065.jpg

Got this Fatboy Endura in from @BOOMER52 yesterday. The scales are a good bit thicker than stock. Combined with the MXG clip they give the knife a much more comfortable feel in hand.

I wasn't diggin' the toucan beak spine shape so I took a little off the top. Might take a little more later.

Thanks! I don't like the hump on the spyderco wharncliffs. Just too much. I think I'd take more off too, if I were you.

I am. I played with the design a bit and I think I'm going to shave some more off of the spine and bring it down closer to a standard Endura profile.

The Rhino has been in my pocket in the past 5 days since it arrived. I find I like it more than I expected. while it's small, it can handle all the work I expect from a EDC. I think one of the main reasons is the long cutting edge. I did a compare as shown in photo as below. While these 3 knives are in obviously different sizes, their cutting length are not that different. The Rhino is only 4mm shorter in cutting length than PM3. The Ritter has the longest cutting length, which is 4mm longer than PM3.

u9o6AQt.jpg

Today is one of my favorites! It's just that Hefty, fit and feel, in hand!
Nothing in the current Spyderco line up, even comes close!
With 598 of them out there, somewhere.. This one is mine and none like it!
http://imgur.com/a/ctMj7NN
After many years of Love, use, and abuse.. I got some ferric chloride and started etching Everything! Lol..
The back spacer and lock, etching, really set it off. IMO..

Back