Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

good advice / but if he was a ups driver he knows how to drive / and if he was a ups driver his ride should be smooth as a slide / so, whether or not theirs is a brother or baby by his side / even if he drives off / big surprise / doubt anything beautiful would want to fall off that ride / and because he was a ups driver he'll know how to accommodate whatever he she it they decide /

I was carrying this one but now its on the KME
m9ZNzTS.jpg

told I didn't have any work this afternoon, so decided to have a nice responsible Sunday enjoying some knives, art and greenery

TlUeZvS.jpg

Bic White Out (never leave the house without ¡t)
overpriced but highly desirable Cru-Wear Military
EDC Chef after their return from Hell
GEC butter grits and molasses
choicest Sharpie markers
what may be a peened copper thing
wood flood
strain - DREAM
mod - Vaporesso gtx one 2000mAh
glass - Feathered Friends, MiiR SS
beverage - mulled wine (star anise, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, black peppercorns, lemon zest/juice/rind, orange juice/rind, bruised cardamon seeds, blackstrap molasses, granulated white sugar, sea salt)
atop warm worn wooden floorboards

Last edited:
All week I have been trying to get this to fail to deploy or fail to lockup with all the ice and snow outside, even leaving it out to the elements all night long. Had no malfunctions at all, 100% dependable.
View attachment 1489001

Works pretty well in the sand too. Eventually sand will choke it up but you have to really cake it on. A little rinse fixes it though.

Back