Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

I have carried this rex 45 Military almost every day since it came out.

rex-mil-grinder-para-3.jpg

That clip looks so Cool! Great minds, man, I've already removed the coating from mine as well but I haven't quite decided what I'm gonna do with it yet. I was thinking purple, but I've been considering experimenting with something more elaborate. I also picked up some Ti Delica hardware but haven't fit tested it yet. Do you mind if I ask your method? I've sanded most of the black off mine (still needs some touch up) before it occurred to me that there may be an easier way.

That looks so cool and in 20CV too. Mine will arrive later this week and I’m already thinking of the different composition shots I want to try. I’m glad to see that you grabbed one, nice job!

Thanks brother! Yea this was a must have for me upon first site. I'm surprised they're still available but glad to see them making these exclusives in amounts to supply the demand. I actually stayed home that morning and spent a half hour getting my order through on the crashing site amid the rush of the release. I guess that wasn't necessary 😅. I tell ya man, if Sal & them are listening, I don't think there's any color in the translucent FRCP that I could resist picking up. The wilder and bolder the better IMO.

Amazing wildlife shots above BTW! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back