Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

Recently picked this up, oh and the knife too, got the BD Movie too.

View attachment 1566649

Nice, as should everyone :)
Sad that they canceled the series and yet run season after season of total junk, ugh...

Oh and that board is made of two pieces of pine I glued together, on the back side are two grooves so the board rests across the desk draw when I open it, making a small extra space.

The wood, I printed that image out on some label paper after removing the labels you have a waxy surface so the ink doesn't soak in. Then CAREFULLY laid it on the wood, taped down the top and pressed down on the paper to transfer the image to the wood. Then sprayed the wood with a clear coat to prevent smearing, a nice little side table....Shiny ;)
G2

Nice, as should everyone :)
Sad that they canceled the series and yet run season after season of total junk, ugh...

Oh and that board is made of two pieces of pine I glued together, on the back side are two grooves so the board rests across the desk draw when I open it, making a small extra space.

The wood, I printed that image out on some label paper after removing the labels you have a waxy surface so the ink doesn't soak in. Then CAREFULLY laid it on the wood, taped down the top and pressed down on the paper to transfer the image to the wood. Then sprayed the wood with a clear coat to prevent smearing, a nice little side table....Shiny ;)
G2
Nicely done, love the low key way it shows, took me a minute for it to pop. Don't think the PC Police would let this go now. I know I am old but jeez the crap on now, I'm just a dinosaur I guess.

The black light Sabre

bJbvKpp.jpg

Back