Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

IMG_20140518_235301872_zps7ww6xy2k.jpg

First PM2 I've ever handled!

Nice John:thumbup: Let us know your impressions after some carry time. I basically have four Moderns as my works edc's...Spyderco Yojimbo2, Gayle Bradley, PM2 with custom scales and one from another maker;)

Really like them all and the 3 Spydie's see plenty of work usage...

Nice John:thumbup: Let us know your impressions after some carry time. I basically have four Moderns as my works edc's...Spyderco Yojimbo2, Gayle Bradley, PM2 with custom scales and one from another maker;)

Really like them all and the 3 Spydie's see plenty of work usage...

Thanks, Paul! It's good finding you in this subforum :thumbup:

All the Spydercos you mentioned look awesome. The designs really speak to me. I need to get my hands on a Yojimbo to try that wharnie, and every Texan must try a Gayle Bradley, right? :D

The lwt Manix 2 in s110v for tomorrow. I like the weight of that knife. Getting used to the lock system as it breaks in. Nice useful carrying size.

Cruwear Millie this morning. Going to switch over to either Sage 1 or Dragonfly 2 (FRN + VG10) later... going to be on campus at MU. It's been a long time since I was a student but the MU Campus Police used to be a real treat if you couldn't hack it as a Columbia MO PD officer you could always work for the MUPD!!! I'd rather not be on the business end of a SWAT callout because I'm carrying a 4" knife.

:thumbup: Sweet! Doing a little extra heat treat I see :D

Haha It didn't stay there long as it was getting warm fast ;)

I texted the pic to my buddy in PA because he's having to work while I'm starting a fire to smoke 17 Boston Butts (kinda mean I know :) but he responded with a pic of what spydie he's carrying today

1f87494feb0f6392169636be62e78fea_zpsaf5a83d0.jpg

Just got this caly 3 today. Will be carrying this for a while, think its guna be my new favorite. Thanks Presz&BF.

I actually rushed out the house today without grabbing a knife for the jeans pocket
Booooo!!!! I know, I know.

Luckily, I have a Kershaw Leek and a ParaMilitary 2 in my bag with me every day. Redundancy for the win! :p

IMG_20140523_174542227_zps18xcks3s.jpg

IMG_20140523_174644095_zps1j68ao89.jpg

IMG_20140523_174744947_zpsjjewxfxq.jpg

Back