Which T100 tritium watch to buy?

Handforged

Gold Member
Momma says I can get myself a new watch for my birthday. Always wanted one of the bright tritium T100 illuminated watches. Looking for suggestions/recommendations. Thanks.

Budget? Material preference? Mechanical or quartz? There's a huge range out there:)

$800 or so... no preference on material .prefer Mechanical movement 44-46mm

$800 or so... no preference on material .prefer Mechanical movement 44-46mm

I bought a Deep Blue about a year ago- it fits all of your criteria and was a lot less money. My only regret is that I bought it used and didn't get a matching bracelet, I wear it on a dark blue ZULU strap. (Deep blue on a dark blue...)

I've always wanted a Ball watch. Depending on what style you like, they can come in under your $800.

I got a Amourlite, Isobrite when they first dropped several years back. They only had one model to choose from back then. I still have it, it still is awesome and blows the other major brands away. Oh, and it is still running on the original battery. I have been impressed. I did get a Deep Blue GID strap for it. The strap looks kinda goofy, NSFW lol, but my kids love the strap at night. I really want thier new one MIL24. Neat looking watch.

I owned a deep blue/ pvd/black color , had it for years vary nice watch indeed, only problem you had to wind the sucker each day! in the end I sold it on this forum .

Back