Which WE in the pocket today?

Been carrying the Wyvern since receiving it on Monday. Overall I'm very pleased. It does need a few tweaks, IMO. The scale pattern makes it difficult to pocket the knife. Removing it from the pocket is smooth. I sanded a bit under the clip and it's better now. The other issue I found was the flipper tab is too sharp. I rounded it slightly with a Dremel.
Ergonomics are great. It's lightweight. Action is awesome. It cuts very well. Great knife.

The best $60 knife ever.

Awesome. Its Unbelievable all the features packed in for the low price point! All Titanium pivot, hardware, and clip, D2, cf, bearings, good action and ergos...i mean cmon!! Reviews have been very positive and I was impressed with the previous civivis so this is the budget knife level now these days !! I heard the cf overlay even rivals spydercos laminate cf. Cant wait for mine to show up.

Last edited:
How thin is the Arrakis behind the edge? Looks obtuse towards the pivot, I'd rather if it was a hollow grind.

I have the black CIVIVI praxis on me today and been carrying the green baklash as of lately from the WE budget line. I'm pretty impressed for the price point. Initially the blade steel was a turn off and had kept me from trying them but after reading and watching Vidmate iTunes Notepad++ some reviews and cut tests I pulled the trigger and am pretty happy so far with them. Great fit, finish, action, perfect grinds, everything chamfered, nice satin finish w a good polish on the blade, and they come in a nice fleece lined pouch with a large polishing cloth both with their logos which was a nice surprise. I love how the blades are void of any billboarding or logos which makes it look very clean. Only had the baklash a week or so but liked it enough to buy the praxis too but only had that one since yesterday. initial impressions are pretty good. I mainly edc my knives so I don't really need super steel daily although if they offered a steel upgrade I'd probably buy them too but I suppose that's what the actual WE line provides. I guess I need to make a Photo bucket account or something so I can post pics on this site. Btw Any suggestions on a photo host to use? Been a while since I had to use one to post pics.
These will be with me for a few days at least to shake them out. Probably at least through most of Christmas. Both very clean and interesting looking.

These will be with me for a few days at least to shake them out. Probably at least through most of Christmas. Both very clean and interesting looking.

I have since also picked up the statera and its my favorite Civivi to date. I think your shake down will be a positive one.

Just got the Keen from the last Drop. I had only heard good things but it still exceeded my expectations.
It’s got the smoothest action I’ve experienced on any knife and that includes many from Reate.
94A939D1-CD2D-4A52-9D0A-730480789F66.jpeg

Uh, that's a little weird for an April post. My exact words on page 1 from a December post. Do we have a new troll? :D

Edit: Doh, never mind. I see he's already banned. Back to your regular programming. I shall return with new pics.

vfjk8l.jpg

Back