Which WE Knife package do you prefer?

Which WE Knife package to you prefer?
The NEW laser cut foam in premium box, or the OLD nylon taco pouch.
Let us know here to help us know what to use in the future.
khEb8Jw.jpg

To distinguish WE from CIVIVI, I'd say use the darker box but with pouch instead of foam. No foam.
Darker box: more distinguished; classy; sophisticated.
WE Pouch instead of foam insert: more useful, environmentally friendly (less waste), increased perceived value.

To distinguish WE from CIVIVI, I'd say use the darker box but with pouch instead of foam. No foam.
Darker box: more distinguished; classy; sophisticated.
WE Pouch instead of foam insert: more useful, environmentally friendly (less waste), increased perceived value.

A colored or textured box might be cool but that's about as far as I care about disposable packaging materials. I'm in it for the knife. The pouch is an accessory I'll actually use with the knife so I appreciate that. I don't use the included cloth but it is a nice touch and possibly common enough to be a necessary standard. The stickers are totally wasted on me. I'd be curious to see who gets use out of the included stickers.

Coincidentally, they already distinguished WE from Civivi with different pouches. The WE pouches have internal pockets and the logo is embroidered. The Civivi pouches are a basic lined taco and the logo is more like T-shirt lettering.

Coincidentally, they already distinguished WE from Civivi with different pouches. The WE pouches have internal pockets and the logo is embroidered. The Civivi pouches are a basic lined taco and the logo is more like T-shirt lettering.

Yup, well aware that WE and CIVIVI pouches are different. I was just preparing that of they wanted to further *visually* distinguish the two brands, WE could use the darker box rather than having a white box that is very simar to CIVIVI.

I like the WE pouches significantly better than the CIVIVI pouches.

Yup, well aware that WE and CIVIVI pouches are different. I was just preparing that of they wanted to further *visually* distinguish the two brands, WE could use the darker box rather than having a white box that is very simar to CIVIVI.

I like the WE pouches significantly better than the CIVIVI pouches.

Me too. The WE pouches are great but the Civivi pouches are okay. A big thing for me was that Civivi came with pouches at all. When they launched with products in the $40-70 range, I remember being impressed to see pouches at that price level. I still am!

There are a few companies that jazz up their boxes with a visual texture or metallic printing. Petrified Fish and some of the older Bestechs come to mind. There are lots of ways to make a box pretty without eating into the accessory budget.

Me too. The WE pouches are great but the Civivi pouches are okay. A big thing for me was that Civivi came with pouches at all. When they launched with products in the $40-70 range, I remember being impressed to see pouches at that price level. I still am!

There are a few companies that jazz up their boxes with a visual texture or metallic printing. Petrified Fish and some of the older Bestechs come to mind. There are lots of ways to make a box pretty without eating into the accessory budget.
Agreed on both counts! Really adds to the perceived value for all civivi knives. And that is especially true now that they are doing more collaborations with notable designers!

There are MANY ways to make something look nicer or to distinguish a product without much changes in cost at all. All it takes is careful designing and implementations.

We (as a family) like stickers, but getting the exact same CIVIVI and Elementum stickers with all my knives made them so redundant that I use them as target stickers now. Changing up the color or print or shape every now and then would freshen things up without impacting budget too.

I think most people want the pouch. It adds value to CIVIVI and WE knives. Getting rid of the pouch makes people think WE / CIVIVI are cutting costs.

Back