Whine & Cheese and SETWNDFFAFFUG (or SuperEx for short)

What should BFC do about W&C / SuperEx?

• Ditch W&C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ditch SuperEx & leave W&C as is

• Keep both

• Ditch SuperEx and make W&C for paying members only

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spark, how do you know I have played my "Trump" card? And for the record many already know who the silent partner is as it is not such a deep dark secret anyway. He just wants to remain silent and I have keep my word and I have not mentioned who it is. Just by mentioning that you don't own this place does not mean I gave out any secret or broke any agreement.

Also back to the trump card? You know what my trump card is and you know I have not played it and it is not revealing the identity of the "secret" partner. In fact you want me to come sign some paper so I no longer have the trump card. I will not be there Monday morning at 11AM as you have demanded. In fact this is the first time I have heard that my presence is requested for that time and I will most certainly not be there at that time because you didn't ask me nicely or say "please". I will come by when it is convenient for me, not you :D

Now for the record I am trying to help the site, not hurt it. This forum hurts it, in my opinion. And I have every right to voice my opinion maybe a bit louder than the average member as I created this site and it means a lot to me. This site, regardless of what you think is also a reflection on me. You have tunred this into an argument between you and me. You may not see it that way and that is fine.

I will be busy for the next few weeks with my new house so you may find me posting less frequently anyway. I am sure that will make you feel better :)

So why did you edit your post Spark? The Trump card part and the part were you demanded that I meet you Monday at 11AM? hummm.....

Also you will notice I have never attacked you personally like you have done.
Well, Mike, fortunately what you "know" could probably fill a thimble, but not much more.
The only part that could be taken personally is that part about your fat ass and we have joked about that for years so that is a non issue.

Now stick to the facts.....

No problem. You'll learn the folly of your actions soon enough. You shouldn't make threats against a business, especially when the paperwork is against you.

Business is business, and personal is personal, and you shouldn't confuse the two. You should have taken me seriously when I talked about burning bridges.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back