• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Whiskey/Game Warden leather pocket sheaths for sale

knifeleather

Knife/Sheath maker
Stainless pocket clip, fully lined so no metal touches knife. Will fit either Whiskey Warden or Game Warden (not fat).
First I'll take it gets it. $85 each, shipped to the US. Contact me for international shipping rates. Knife not included!
Thanks for looking!
Mark

1) Black, arrowhead tooling. $85 SOLD
upload_2018-11-8_16-34-24.jpeg

2) Brown, arrowhead tooling. Sold..
upload_2018-11-8_16-36-16.jpeg

3) Brown, dogbone tooling. $85 SOLD
upload_2018-11-8_16-37-4.jpeg
upload_2018-11-8_16-36-30.jpeg

4) Black, basketweave. SOLD
upload_2018-11-8_16-39-25.jpeg
upload_2018-11-8_16-35-4.jpeg

I also have a Danny the Bull sheath I don't need for the warden for $SOLD shipped to the US.

Last edited:
Withdrawing this offer; I just saw the Whiskey Warden and sheath combo in your other thread. Going to purchase that, if still available!

Last edited:
I've sent you three emails in response. Don't know where they're going but I'm going to purchase a sheath from your online store rather than get this one. I hope you receive this. Sorry for any confusion. Richard W

I've sent you three emails in response. Don't know where they're going but I'm going to purchase a sheath from your online store rather than get this one. I hope you receive this. Sorry for any confusion. Richard W
Richard, I sent you another pm. thanks!

Back