"White Owl"... 3.5" Equal End... from GEC

Stainless White Owl Light Tan Bone 1 of 5

k14AzST.jpg

Kryptonite I know 2Dead 2Dead has an impressive flock of White Owls;)

Q36TdhH.jpg

Love these knives, especially the rare stainless birds. I had one of the dark chestnut in my stable at one point... Custom quality knife.

I still don't have a #35 but I did take this pic years back with a #33, #53, #68, and #89. I imagine the #35 will fit right between the #53 and #68.
DDXTUAV.jpg
Thanks, is that 53 a T.K. Cuban? I keep coming back to that as one I’d like to try but they seem to come up fairly infrequently and when I have seen them I have passed for one reason or another. I like the blades on the 53/54 but I have only had moose ones and would rather have a small blade and single back spring, I had a presidential but didn’t care as much for the spear point and wharncliff combo.

Thanks, is that 53 a T.K. Cuban? I keep coming back to that as one I’d like to try but they seem to come up fairly infrequently and when I have seen them I have passed for one reason or another. I like the blades on the 53/54 but I have only had moose ones and would rather have a small blade and single back spring, I had a presidential but didn’t care as much for the spear point and wharncliff combo.
Yes it is. I will say that it is slim for a #53. Both blades are ground thin and swedged where they would have met each other to allow them to nestle nicely together without touching. The spring tension is perfect for the main blade and its easy to open but pen blade is a different story. Because its shorter on the same spring and very thin, the nail nick is very shallow and its harder to open. It feels like an 8 but if the nick was deeper or blade slightly longer, it would be better. Still a very nice pattern though and worth trying out if you can get one.
ExqS5W8.jpg

Last edited:
I still don't have a #35 but I did take this pic years back with a #33, #53, #68, and #89. I imagine the #35 will fit right between the #53 and #68.
DDXTUAV.jpg

Amazing selection!:cool: I see you have a twin of my Tortoise Conductor, and once again many thanks for helping me out over that stainless WO all those years ago :thumbsup:

Just got to find a Rust Red Spear, used preferably;)

Regards, Will

Yes. Yes it is :D

Ah. Well, you don't seem like the type of collector who let's knives go, but if you ever do, I want that one ;)

I'm honestly surprised that the 68 hasn't been a more prolific pattern. It is every bit the knife the 15 is in use while leaving a slightly smaller footprint in pocket, and the white owl makes two blades accessible to those who are otherwise turned off by a side-by-side jack.

Will Power Will Power didn't SAK do a knife like that? I'm pretty sure the Calf Pen also wasn't a "traditionally" employed blade combination... Your idea would at least bring it into the same realm as the Chapman.

Yes that would be just right in a White Owl frame :cool::thumbsup:

I've got another SAK with a Pruner blade but it's a multi blade type. Really like that one you show though, wonder if it's still made??

Thanks, Will

Last edited:
Back