• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

White Stone finish Corian Handled Santuko SOLD

Here is a hand crafted Santuko from 1/16" 1095 steel. it has a 5" blade and is 9 3/8" overall. It is edge quenched and triple tempered. The White stone finish Corian handle are contoured hand sanded and buffed and is complimented with three 5/32" brass pins. Price includes shipping to the US and Canada. Paypal and Money Orders. Paypal info is sales@dpknives.com WAS $60.00 NOW SOLD Thanks for looking. Doug

IMG_4072_1.jpg

IMG_4073_1.jpg

IMG_4074_1.jpg

IMG_4075_1.jpg

Last edited:
That's beautiful. I'll take it. This new kitchen cutlery section is fantastic, it will be my first purchase here. Paypal sent. Thanks.

That's beautiful. I'll take it. This new kitchen cutlery section is fantastic, it will be my first purchase here. Paypal sent. Thanks.

This one is yours. I got the payment no problem and will have it in the mail tomorrow. Thanks much. Doug

Just want to post that Doug made one for me in a blue corian handle. He's great to deal with and the knife has been a great worker in the kitchen. :thumbup: for DPKnives.

Just want to post that Doug made one for me in a blue corian handle. He's great to deal with and the knife has been a great worker in the kitchen. :thumbup: for DPKnives.

Thanks much for the compliments and support. Glad you like it so much and put it right to work. Thanks again. Doug

Back