Who’s Still Here?

Still here! I started a new job late last year; we have two phases, program & non-program. Non-program I work 9-5 M-F but now we're in program mode for the next week, so every day all day. Not as much time to post til this program cycle ends but I'm always checking in.

Wanted to check to see who still visits this forum. Even if you don’t normally post, please post in this thread so I know if there is still interest in my work. It’s renewal time in a week or two, I need to know if its worth it, or time to move on.
Take a few seconds and post.
Yup, still here and well worth it. The first forum I check after the exchange. :D

The thing that makes me a bit nervous is several of the people who have knives on order have not posted.

I try to check in regularly, although haven't been posting much. We lost a pet at the end of last year (20yr old cat) and I've been just taking it easy. Lot of BS at work too.

I try to check in daily, but most of the time, I don't have anything worth posting.

I stop by regularly but rarely have anything to post. I’m extremely happy with my Michigan Trail. My buying another fixed blade is unlikely because the MT does everything I need a fixed blade knife to do.

Back