Who’s Still Here?

I'm still here john. Hopefully everyone else is to. I haven't seen old @mykel m post here in a while. He did the Hurley creek design then ghosted. Hopefully he is ok

I check out your forum quite often John! I changed my username, but I commissioned the “Cassam Hawk” and purchased another one or two small knives from you.

Always glad to see you, your family, and Hanna specifically doing well!

I'm still here! Haven't been posting much lately but still reading. A week and a half ago I took a spill at work and landed on my shoulder; when I hit the ground I could feel it go POP! The docs took an x-ray and nothing is broken. Not sure if I tore the rotator cuff or what, got an appointment with ortho on the 25th. The pain is going down a bit but I have very little mobility in my right arm and oddly one of the toughest things is to use a mouse! So I can type and run the mouse in short bursts, then I have to rest it for a while. Luckily it's covered by worker's comp and my boss is really a good guy, been pretty understanding and patient. The local clinic that has been treating me gave me a scrip for a pain killer which has helped marginally. Really one of the most annoying things is that I can only seem to sleep for two or three hours at a time, then the joint will ache and wake me up. I'm really hoping it's nothing that will require surgery.

Haha, guess that was a long story but that's why my posting at various forums has been limited the last couple weeks.:eek::D

I'm still here! Haven't been posting much lately but still reading. A week and a half ago I took a spill at work and landed on my shoulder; when I hit the ground I could feel it go POP! The docs took an x-ray and nothing is broken. Not sure if I tore the rotator cuff or what, got an appointment with ortho on the 25th. The pain is going down a bit but I have very little mobility in my right arm and oddly one of the toughest things is to use a mouse! So I can type and run the mouse in short bursts, then I have to rest it for a while. Luckily it's covered by worker's comp and my boss is really a good guy, been pretty understanding and patient. The local clinic that has been treating me gave me a scrip for a pain killer which has helped marginally. Really one of the most annoying things is that I can only seem to sleep for two or three hours at a time, then the joint will ache and wake me up. I'm really hoping it's nothing that will require surgery.

Haha, guess that was a long story but that's why my posting at various forums has been limited the last couple weeks.:eek::D
I ripped my chest and shoulder apart a while ago. Years later I had the chest and shoulder reattached and the shoulder rebuilt. Recovery sucked and pain was hell. Bourbon works better than pain pills. Those things just make you loops and don't do much else. Just my opinion. I hope you get better

I broke my shoulder and tore some stuff. I didn't have surgery but wish I did. 7 years later and still bothers me. I'm not trying to be negative, but just suggesting get it fixed right the first time. (Applies to everything in life I guess.)

Still here and still posting a bit. On the road the 5 of the last 6 weeks. Traveling on the plane 4 hours and working with customer's for 8 hours in a mask sucks but it is do-able.

Looks like I'll be in the Chicago area for the next month or so. More likely I'll post when I'm home.

Back