• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Who can fix MSC SJ75 halfstealth for me

beautiful knife but the lock fails even under a light tap. Strider promised few years back to fix those, but now they are closed and I am stuck with a jewelry piece. Can anything be done to strengthen the lock? Steel insert, stabilizer? I like the geometry, aesthetic and ergos of the knife a lot so would pay gladly to someone with a skill to fix it.
Any advice or names would be greatly appreciated.

beautiful knife but the lock fails even under a light tap. Strider promised few years back to fix those, but now they are closed and I am stuck with a jewelry piece. Can anything be done to strengthen the lock? Steel insert, stabilizer? I like the geometry, aesthetic and ergos of the knife a lot so would pay gladly to someone with a skill to fix it.
Any advice or names would be greatly appreciated.

Try REK Knives REK Knives

Or try Strider again. They re organized, they didn't go out of business. I have best luck PMing Josh Lee on FB when I need to send something in..

yeah def. best to get that fixed under warranty if possible :)

Or try Strider again. They re organized, they didn't go out of business. I have best luck PMing Josh Lee on FB when I need to send something in..
Thank you. How do I get a hold of Josh Lee? FB as in Facebook? There are a few of them there

Sent it to Strider. Josh and Mick came through. The lock-up is now solid, not a hint of a play.
Very happy

Back