Who EDCs the AD10?

i do sometimes. I dont edc the same folder, I swap out often. different models and brands.

I'd love too but just don't have one to carry yet! They look pretty nice and well done from the pics I've looked at and the reviews I read. Congrats to all that own them.:thumbsup:

I would have told you I preferred the 15 over the 10, but now it’s the 10..... not a huge fan of the pocket clip through.

I rotate with a cold steel Ad10 &15, Microtech Scarab 2, Protech cqc 7, and Spyderco Manix 2 back lock

Ever since i got my AD20 I stopped EDC-ing the 10. They both live inside my Nalpak Pelican 1300 case, whenever I thought about the 10, I just thought, nah the 20 is more fun and lighter, and took it instead.
I find myself EDC-ing the lawman more often if I want to carry a triad knife.

I would have told you I preferred the 15 over the 10, but now it’s the 10..... not a huge fan of the pocket clip through.

I rotate with a cold steel Ad10 &15, Microtech Scarab 2, Protech cqc 7, and Spyderco Manix 2 back lock
Wait till u got the AD20 ;-)

It is my EDC when I am in states that restrict me to smaller knives. I think the AD10 is fantastic, but I don't like that particular blade shape. No real reason, I just like my knives a bit more stabby.

Though a misuse of the term "EDC" I EDC a different knife depending on where I'm going, what I'm wearing and anticipated activities.
When wearing heavy enough britches and not anticipating travels or activities where risk of loss is elevated - it's my very favorite EDC.

The AD-10 sees a lot of 'carry-time' in my Cold Steel rotation schedule. The AD, and Scout are among my favorites in the branding.

SUuwUeIh.jpg

Was just getting ready to buy one as a work knife. Had an Adamas before so this is similar but I like the looks of this a bit more.

Only concern now is seeing so many at budget prices shipping from China....I had no idea there were being cloned.

Just need to track down a real one at a fair price...whatevcer that is now days. Some dealers are around $190ish, others well below in the $130-140s. How do I know if one is legit?

Pop’s Custom Clip on Etsy sells CS deep carry pocket clips. They are kind of expensive though ($30). I got a used AD10 that comes with a deep carry clip. I actually prefer the factory one, because the deep carry clip digs into the bottom of my hand.

Back