Who else bought a glow in the dark Delica

Spydergo got me again
Had to order one of these
spyderco-c11zfptip-delica-zome-glow-in-the-dark__89829.1588092428.jpg

I picked up the first Delica GITD last fall. Its by far my sharpest Spyderco knife. Out of the box and razor sharpe , easily shaving off sections of armhair . Its also my only one from Seki City. Is this the norm for knives from this factory or Delicas in general?

I picked up the first Delica GITD last fall. Its by far my sharpest Spyderco knife. Out of the box and razor sharpe , easily shaving off sections of armhair . Its also my only one from Seki City. Is this the norm for knives from this factory or Delicas in general?
Been my experience, probably why I have 7 Delica's.
More than any other Spyderco model
The gitd Zome wil be number 8

Quick question, are the gitd zome enduras pinned construction or screws?

Delicas usually come sharp, but this one seemed a bit sharper than my others.

I had to order the glow in the dark Zome after seeing pictures of it on KC. It is waiting for me at my work. My first Delica. I had an Endura Clip It I bought back in the mid 1990's. The plastic clip broke so I filed it down and ended up selling it a garage sale. Been a fan of Spyderco for years, I just don't like spending the money. Lately traditional knives have had my interests and funds.

Back