Who else EDCs a fixedblade?

Sometimes I do.
XgM7g2k.jpg

qX4wVSd.jpg

8UYcWZz.jpg

I carry one or two when I'm not at work. Carried a few today, I'll get a pic of them later during a commercial. Too busy half watching Game of Thrones right now.

The BK14 is a great knife. I had one for awhile but didn't carry it enough to keep it around.

What are the others in your rotation?

I sometimes carry an esee izula or a bk 14. I like the 14 better as a knife, but the izula just rides better on belt, so it sees more carry time. Might invest in a custom sheath for the 14.

I do. These days, it's almost always a Dozier Arkansas Traveler. Very capable smaller FB for daily carry & use and the sheath that Dozier supplies is exceptionally well designed. Very comfortable and flat, nearly horizontal, and easy to put on without removing your belt.

Nice setup, Ferahgo! For some years I've been carrying a little Dawson tanto-style patch knife; and now a Becker BK-15 and a little W82 Western skinner interchangeably. But since getting it I keep coming back to the BKT. It's not as small as the others, but as a self-employed horse trainer, I can get away with it if I'm discrete.

Zieg

Last edited:
I carry one or two when I'm not at work. Carried a few today, I'll get a pic of them later during a commercial. Too busy half watching Game of Thrones right now.

The BK14 is a great knife. I had one for awhile but didn't carry it enough to keep it around.

What are the others in your rotation?

Depends on the occasion.

Around town-

Around the property -

When I am doing work in the woods-

Ferahgo, I really like the Buck 113 fixed. It's on my short list of next purchases. How do you like it? Does it "carry small"?

Zieg

Ferahgo, I really like the Buck 113 fixed. It's on my short list of next purchases. How do you like it? Does it "carry small"?

Zieg

I hardly notice it when it is on me. It is a very nice knife, and I completely recommend it.

I don't carry one daily, but when in workout clothes and can't carry a handgun I often clip a Gerber Guardian into the waistband of my shorts. Its a pretty useless knife except for one thing.

Occasionally I carry a Mora 2/0 around my neck under my shirt, but not often. Usually only tote a fixed blade when I am heading out of the city limits.

I always have a fixed blade on me, whether at home, work, or out and about..The only time I don't carry is when I fly, but there in my checked bags.

I rotate different ones, my beater carried are a Gerber big rock and a schrade schf14 then I've been rotating between a tops bob, a Gerber strongarm, a benchmade 162, and bk2 lately.

Luckily my state has real lenient knife laws, I can open carry or conceal any knife of any size even autos.

Mine? It's perfect way for conceal carry and easy access to knife.

I jest. Not a method I've tried. I usually go horizontal for concealed. You've got to have the utmost trust in your sheath for that kind of carry.

Back