Who else EDCs a fixedblade?

KCL3tNBh.jpg

Knice Cray, how do you like the ZT, I have the AO version of that and I really like it with the Elmax steel, is that the CPM-20CV and how do you like it? How about the bearings, how is it with the carbon fiber, do the balls from the bearings leave grooves in the cf?

Matt, great rig. :thumbsup: You got some mad Kydex skills brother. :)

Carrying a fixed blade?

"Uncle"Bill was.

dwhFuoe.jpg

Tyler and his wife Cara were.

Qyw9SjC.jpg

Me, I was.

bkOy8QV.jpg

Talking to the wife. She was too but it's under her sweater.

yMDrIjY.jpg

Cara again.

Qc6Zr5s.jpg

Stan was too.

QzhxCDE.jpg

We all were.

l8OHgbt.jpg

xhwbXPz.jpg

Well, Miss Gracie wasn't but she's young.

24Y28Ve.jpg

Some old guy can still get er done.

hLQvEES.jpg

Fixed blades at Rancho Dos Marcos spring works/branding, end of April 2018, Tehachapi, California.

Knice Cray, how do you like the ZT, I have the AO version of that and I really like it with the Elmax steel, is that the CPM-20CV and how do you like it? How about the bearings, how is it with the carbon fiber, do the balls from the bearings leave grooves in the cf?

Matt, great rig. :thumbsup: You got some mad Kydex skills brother. :)
I love this one. It is the CTS 204p version. I haven't had it apart but it has a steel liner so I don't think the bearings contact the CF. I've had this knife for going on 3 years I believe and it flips perfectly like the day I got it.

The blade on Ben’s Bdu backups act like an intergral guard. That combined with the epoxy soaked wrapped handle give a very secure grip. Especially with a reverse edge out grip.

Back