Who else EDCs a fixedblade?

I carry an esee 4 in dessert tan blade coating and custom micarta scales. Its on the large side for edc but it is perfect for what I need in combo with a traditional in my pocket.

You add a pocket clip to this kydex sheath and this Hinderer LP1 is a pretty sweet EDC

Attachments

• IMG_2791.JPG
    IMG_2791.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 25
This has been my EDC since the day I received it, two weeks ago. Mini Leukku by Ashenforge (on BF's Knife Makers Market). Featherlight (2,12 oz, 4,23 oz with its dangler sheath) it sports a 4,3" ATS34 blade, thin, full flat ground and razor sharp. Handle is stacked leather and wood, with brass fittings. It allows a full 4 finger grip but I prefer to use it with a 3 finger grip and pinky locked behind the pommel.
Ol2xv2v.jpg

Two young ladies meeting with the judges prior to their Youth Hackamore Class (hackamore is the rawhide noseband on the horse, a stage in the horses training, notice no bit in the horses mouth). They are both carrying small fixed blades I made. The gal on the left has a California Coyote in a pancake sheath and the gal on the right has a Gordo in a Gordo sheath:

ymlSkHT.jpg

Saw lots of my knives at the same show:

bfbEw8Q.jpg

QPgConQ.jpg

3SxEXyj.jpg

b6yFrI9.jpg

dWI5LHw.jpg

hnK2WIC.jpg

I moved to fixed blade about six months ago I bought a guardian 3 to replace an izula because of this thread. Best purchase decision I made in a long time.

Here are my three most carried edc fixed blades now:

Great looking wooden scales on the Izula. Good seeing it in comparison to the Bradford, too. I own an Izula, and have heard only good things about the Guardian 3.

eYHxr68.jpg

Took the Winkler with me today. Since my last update in this thread I have made the leather pocket sheath that works really well with this knife.

I like the simplicity of that sheath , looks great.
Can't do pocket carry here but that's how I'd do it if i could.

Back