Who else EDCs a fixedblade?

Great pocket sheath ! Tailored for jeans pockets for sure, but I'd hit that.

J.Behring spotted !
True, true. I was in Missoula, MT in August and got to go to the Behring Made shop and meet with James. He's making a lot of beautiful knives there, but I worked out this Scagel-style Pintail with him based on what I had seen on his website ( https://www.behringmade.com/ ). Great dealing with him and his assistant Grant. They made me a perfect fixed blade knife to EDC.

RMJ Coho and my disgustingly dirty keyboard. I have been carrying this as my daily carry neck knife since it was released last year. It has proven very useful for EDC tasks as well as a bit of whittling. I like it so much I have started giving away some of my other neck knives. :)

I use to EDC a fixed blade horizontal carry on my belt frequently, but haven't since I got the coho......

20200115_121705.jpg

Last edited:
I edc a fixed blade after work . Work , I carry a lock back . I have a good number of fixed blades but my favorite Go to is a custom " sharp finger " in 1080 . It's a great all around pattern

I'd put a picture up but I haven't figured how to do so yet.

I’ve been carrying this one a few days since I got it last week. I never thought I’d be so smitten with a fixed blade. I love this thing.
mEw9CQL.jpg
Damn.... I just had to order one:D

Been carrying this one lately.

Cuts extremely well, and the CK slip sheath works out well at work as it allows me to move it where most handy depending on what I'm doing at the time.
Have a similar set up but the stupid screw worked loose from the pocket clip and was lost. Now I don’t carry it anymore :(

Back