Who has some AR-15 parts they'd trade?

Mark Terrell

BANNED
I need to get a pretty good assortment of AR parts... So if you have some and you want to trade for knives, knuckles etc...., let me know.

What I really need is a flat top upper (with on the flat), stripped is fine...
Flip up front sight and flip up rear (shorter version as I already have tritium sights that I'd want to put in there)..

A short rail for the front....

And I'm pretty much interested in acquiring some other extra parts as I want to mess around with some CF to make rails etc.....

Let me know if you have a surplus of AR stuff and we can work out a deal.

MT

i have a
MATECH-BU : MATECH Folding AR15 BUIS Sight
The MATECH BUIS Leaf Sight is current issue to US Military forces, NSN 1005-01-484-8000 , P/N 12996812. Windage and elevation adjustable flip-up rear iron sight that is battle tested with a low-profile design. Folds down out of the way when not in use and fits under a Trijicon ACOG riflescope with room to spare. Elevation adjustable to 600 meters.
MATECH Specs:
Material: Alloy
Windage: 1/2 MOA
Elevation: 0-600m
Weight: 80g
Made In: USA

used but not by me ad my ar is in peaces. idk i need some knucks lol i willadd stuff but lets see if u even want it.

I'm interested, are those the low profile ones on the tall post ones? I'll take either as I'm building a couple of sights.

I also need a barrel nut wrench and a wrench for the castle nut (on the stock)..... I thought about milling my own, but I'm too lazy.... :)

MT

DSCF3405.jpg

DSCF3408.jpg

sorry for taking so long

I'll take both of them if you want to trade them... I'm working on 2 AR's right now....

MT

what do you need? i have tons of parts. feel free to email or pm me. i'm looking for something like your harbinger to carry on my swat rig.

Back