• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Who is doing knife sharpening?

jeffsenpai

Gold Member
Anyone know who is currently providing knife sharpening services that you can recommend?

I messed up the tip/edge of a knife very badly trying to sharpen it, really need a pro to fix this and right the ship. Don't need a mirror polish or anything, just an edge that doesn't make me hang my head in shame looking at it :oops:

Thanks for any insight.

Yep photo would help as there are some really great people on here that could help you out but are not in the ‘biz’
I’d be willing to help but it would be good to see what I am up against first
G2

If you intend to be a “knife guy”, you need to learn how to handle that part. Lots of great gear, and plenty of instructional videos available. It’s not rocket science, but it does require some investment of funds and time.

LOL thank you all for the replies. I think I will just fix it myself. The knife is perfectly sharp and usable, The tip is just no longer aesthetically pleasing. Guess this one is mine forever now!

Back