Who is going to make my grail knife?

These are the ingredients:

1.) Titanium frame lock, tumble finished;
2.) LC200N, polished;
3.) 3.75 - 4" Sebenza Classic/Bugout or similar blade shape, full flat grind;
4.) Ceramic/Fully corrosion resistant everything;
5.) Flipper.

I think a fair price would be $250.00-$300.00 USD, but I'd probably pay a bit more.

Is there anything on the horizon for something like this, or does this already exist?

only spyderco uses lc200n that I know of...

the closest one they have for your specs is the spydiechef - lc200n steel and Ti handle

C211TIP.jpg

I already have the Spydiechef and I absolutely love it. Just wish it had a flipper and pointy tip.

Quiet Carry Drift is totally rust resistant in your price range, but it isn’t a flipper.

I don't want a custom - don't think they're worth it. I prefer production blades for consistency and value.

I don't really care too much about the price, but if they can make a Spydiechef for $235, they can make this for $300.

only spyderco uses lc200n that I know of...

the closest one they have for your specs is the spydiechef - lc200n steel and Ti handle

C211TIP.jpg
The exact same thing popped into my head when I read the post and I scrolled down and very first one

This totally how this works. Pronounce you have $3 and list many complex parameters and then the knife companies will start making them Monday morning.

This totally how this works. Pronounce you have $3 and list many complex parameters and then the knife companies will start making them Monday morning.

Sunday morning would be preferable.

Obviously the title is tounge-in-cheek, I'm just soliciting the forum for anyone who might be aware of any incoming knives with specs like this. I think it would be a winner.

This knife came about by folks saying they wanted it online including me. But it took longer than a weekend.

I9wQrI4.jpg

Quiet Carry Drift is totally rust resistant in your price range, but it isn’t a flipper.

I've never heard of this knife, just looked it up and it looks NICE...just a bit small for what I need, and as you said, no flipper.

Bookmarked it as a possibility though :D

Back