• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Who is this, a scammer?

Aw shoot, you are right. The title is misleading and I didn't even think of that when I first posted it. If there is any way to change the title I would. Sorry, was just trying to help. :(

To add: I changed up the OP so the first thing you see in bold print is Jaxon Howard's name so people don't have to read through the post to know it's not about Andy Roy.

In the top right, above your first post you should see a thread tools option. That will allow you to edit the title.

Judging a thread by the title is the 21st century equivalent of judging a book by it's cover. ;)

In the top right, above your first post you should see a thread tools option. That will allow you to edit the title.

Judging a thread by the title is the 21st century equivalent of judging a book by it's cover. ;)

Thanks! Didn't know I could even do that.

You're welcome!

Id personally edit it one step further to say "Jaxon Howard is a scammer" as any doubt has already fallen by the way side.

I was going to do that, but then I thought what if someone on here has that same name but is not the scammer I was referring to?

I was going to do that, but then I thought what if someone on here has that same name but is not the scammer I was referring to?

Fair point. Thats actually happened here. Leave a declaration like "this guys a scammer" in the title and then keep his info in the first post.

I still LOLOL every time I read that description of a one of a kind knife I was the first person to own and had for about 5 years till I sold it to a friend. It's O-1 steel and has no wood on it, though ironically it is one of the few Fiddleback Knives to be made back when Andy still made sheaths for them.

Back