Who knows of a folder like this?

And if in case you have a thing for orange which I suspect you might, don't forget the old orange Kershaw skyline fixed blade. Pretty solid thing edc fixed blade. The sheath sucked by everything else about it was pretty good.

Spyderco with an orange handle generally means sprint run with blade is in HAP40/SUS410, which is probably one of my favorite blade steel(s). My current favorite EDC is a Spyderco Delica 4 in HAP40 with a Wharncliffe blade. MAN - that thing is so slicey it should be illegal ;) And, it holds an edge really well.

Spyderco with an orange handle generally means sprint run with blade is in HAP40/SUS410, which is probably one of my favorite blade steel(s). My current favorite EDC is a Spyderco Delica 4 in HAP40 with a Wharncliffe blade. MAN - that thing is so slicey it should be illegal ;) And, it holds an edge really well.

Spyderco has an in-line orange delica available.

Spyderco delica
o.png

Knifeworks has a rat2 in d2 with orange scales for $32.95. 3” blade, best value blade on the market imo from anywhere, and Taiwan in particular.

Like many others, I have recommended the Delica, because it is outstanding and it fits all your criteria. But if you don't really need a 3 inch blade, the Dragonfly 2 is also an amazing knife and a good choice. You would be surprised at how much it can do, mainly because of its incredible blade and the forward finger choil.

Rtj6ph3.jpg

Is this close enough to orange? It is also offered in a yellowish green (chartreuse)

Buck 112 slim
I have a 112 Slim Pro in micarta,s35vn steel and it is light and thin, brown or green micarta,orblack G10. The Slim regular has 420hc steel which is good everyday steel, and different colors. I like the brighter colors available in case it is dropped while outdoors. The clip on mine is not too bulky and slips easy off the pocket.

One that caught my eye and offered in orange is the Manly Peak, but theblade may be too long, almost four inches. D2 or S90V. Not sure if available in 154 cpm. It has a hole for one hand opening but it is a lockback, can you close it with care with one hand?

Last edited:
z8VHTxxiTHqLTqiBVQmW_COMPOSITE.jpg

The Zinker Dogtooth comes in orange. Deep carry clip, s35vn, super smooth drop shut action... a bargain on Massdrop. 3.3" though.

D02EFB43-0071-4790-9BB1-8A45A4A8057B.png TRM Neutron.
Thin 3” blade in 20CV. Thin scales.
Last run sold out but more in production, I believe.
Approx. $160

A stainless esse Izula looks sexy with their orange handles, as does their CR2.5

These small fixed blades are super handy for an EDC!

Here are list of options I can find

SK Blades Inferno the blade is 3.5"
Buck Mini Spitfire slightly under 3"
Buck Spitfire slightly over 3" and if you want to get fancy customize one
Spyderco Delica 4
Kizer Sunburst another 3.5"

Over budget but you may want to look at
LionSteel SR-22 not a thin knife but a good knife
Viper Hinderer Storm not exactly thin but shouldn't be too much
LionSteel TRE thinner than the SR22 and just as solid but more expensive
Viper Kyomi this might be my top choice and of the over budget it might be the least so
Nice work Pirate :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back