Who knows this Busse?

If you're seeing a TG-M on ebay, chances are, it's a fake... i can't say this for certain, but I'm sure Garth can chime in here and let us know if any have made their way out of the shop.

There might have been some sold at one of the shows, but i don't recall seeing that

These were pretty popular at Blade Show this year. They do exist but not many of them...

I am so disappointed ! Why I didn't get a news letter for this , when I emailed them like 10 times the last 1.5 years about this knife? They told me we will be noticed if it goes out for production...

I am so disappointed ! Why I didn't get a news letter for this , when I emailed them like 10 times the last 1.5 years about this knife? They told me we will be noticed if it goes out for production...

The TGM still hasn't been released in a production run, the small number that were made are Blade Show exclusives.

The TGLB-M was only available for sale at Blade this year. It has not been released as of yet for general sale. Which is the reason no one has gotten a flyer announcing it for sale. If you didn't make Blade, you didn't have the opportunity to purchase one. Be patient, I'm sure the rest of us will have a chance soon. At least I hope we will.

There will be plenty to go around once the production run starts and there will be a newsletter to announce it Im sure.

There was only a small batch at Blade Show this year.

Garth

This is one I picked up at Blade this year. The blade length is a touch over 6 inches.

Back