1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Who makes the best luminous watch these days?

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Gear' started by Cackmandu, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Cackmandu

Cackmandu

Aug 24, 2015
    Looking for something in the sub $500 range! TIA

2. u812

u812 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 15, 2002
    Marathon TSAR is hard to beat.

3. ron finkbeiner jr

ron finkbeiner jr

Jan 6, 2012
    I have a Citizen Ecozilla that I just love and its very reasonable. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

4. Daniel L

Daniel L Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 2, 1998
    Do you mean self-luminous with tritium vials?
    Or just regular glow in the dark after exposure to light?

For regular glow, https://www.lum-tec.com
    Or any of the Seiko divers.

For self luminous, I've personally always been happy with Luminox. Lots of great deals on eBay.

5. u812

Mar 15, 2002
    Another one with nice lume is the Air Boss aviators. I have the Delta quartz chrono that they no longer offer. It is knocking the TSAR off my wrist more and more. The are made by Deep Blue and built like an A10 Warthog. Sapphire crystal,screw down case back and crown. VERY hard to find all three of those features on an aviator.

6. Cackmandu

Cackmandu

Aug 24, 2015
    Either one really!

7. u812

Mar 15, 2002
    Deep Blue and Nite watches both make tritium models with T100 tubes. They should be about 4 times brighter than the TSAR or Luminox watches.

Thedude315 likes this.
  8. Thedude315

Thedude315

Mar 13, 2017
    My Milops Deep Blue diver is so bright that I have to put it in the drawer at night... it's pretty incredible.