Who Scored The New XHD C7F ?

Very nice. When ordering one of these can you request the flip-tab to be removed from the blade? It'd be nice to remove it without voiding warranty as it's not something I like, but everything else is on point.

No, the XHD was only offered with the flipper and is now sold out.

Can anybody tell I like the seven's LOL ??

PwKNiO4.jpg

~John

Oh man that's beautiful!
That is about the perfect collection there for me.

I just scored one. Came in today. Awesome knife! Little weird that mine rattles around in the closed position (imagine if the detent ball is a tiny bit too small), but it's safe n' smooth. Really dig this thing.

I just scored one. Came in today. Awesome knife! Little weird that mine rattles around in the closed position (imagine if the detent ball is a tiny bit too small), but it's safe n' smooth. Really dig this thing.

Does it have the same issue as the cqc7f where the flipper tab causes your pointer finger to be in a location where closing your finger around the knife bumps the liner lock abit causing the lock to disengage a little bit?

Seen here. Closing my index finger (especially in hammer grip) causes the meat of my finger to bump the lock.
TZLxGwR.jpg

Hard to say. That kind of thing has a lot to do with your finger shape and body mechanics. For me, I've never had a problem with it. I don't think I have particularly thick or skinny fingers and wear a medium sized glove.

Does it have the same issue as the cqc7f where the flipper tab causes your pointer finger to be in a location where closing your finger around the knife bumps the liner lock abit causing the lock to disengage a little bit?

Back