Who still carries a Case Knife?

I’m so happy that I’ve been able to hop off the GEC hype train
They may not have the same build quality and hype as GEC knives, but you don't have to run somebody over to claim one and you don't have to sell your bicycle to pay for one either. They are quality tools that are beautiful, functional, and worth the money. Welcome to the Case Side of the road, it's much more relaxed over here. ;)

They may not have the same build quality and hype as GEC knives, but you don't have to run somebody over to claim one and you don't have to sell your bicycle to pay for one either. They are quality tools that are beautiful, functional, and worth the money. Welcome to the Case Side of the road, it's much more relaxed over here. ;)
What I love is the story behind the knives pictured. They all represent personal and professional people, places and moments in time. Such as the birth of a child, where I bought my first house, transiting through the Panama Canal, and friends I’ve met through this specific community. I’m happy GEC couldn’t offer that sort of “value” because that would be boring.

heBXx0j.jpg

What I love is the story behind the knives pictured. They all represent personal and professional people, places and moments in time. Such as the birth of a child, where I bought my first house, transiting through the Panama Canal, and friends I’ve met through this specific community. I’m happy GEC couldn’t offer that sort of “value” because that would be boring.
Well said gentlemen. 😊👍

Back