Who will be at Blade Show this week?

Diomedes Industries

Gold Member
Basic Member
I will be there hanging out at the Fiddleback Outpost and Fiddleback Booths.

Anyone else going?

Jason

Hi Jason. I will be there and I have sent you a PM.
Cheers
Steven:)

Jason, I'll be hanging out close to John Horrigan's table (2P) ABS section. I look forward to meeting you in person.

Paul

Hey, Jason. I'm still planning to be there Saturday, looking forward to seeing ya!

I am looking forward to meeting you as well.

Paul, I have something for you I have been holding on to until I met you.

Jason

Just got back home from BLADE. Had a wonderful time and met some really weird people (mostly near the Fiddleback Forge Outpost area.

Amy (Novinc) I very sorry I missed you.....maybe next year?

Paul

It was good to finally meet you, Paul.... Jason?... could have done better to avoid him, I suppose.

lol.... I'm just messin' folks... I did EVERYTHING I could to avoid him.

Just got back home from BLADE. Had a wonderful time and met some really weird people (mostly near the Fiddleback Forge Outpost area.

Amy (Novinc) I very sorry I missed you.....maybe next year?

Paul

I stopped by your table several times, but kept missing you. I will def. find you next year. Tell John thanks for the input he gave me on edge-work, and for helping me make my case for another Cobra machine :)

Paul,

I am sorry you ran into Rick by the Fiddleback Outpost table. I am sure it was an odd experience.

Rick,

I think the gravitational pull of my noggin pulled you in.

Amy,

It was great to meet you. You are welcome to my shop any time.

Jason

Dang you guys had all the fun........... OK not true.... I had some too...

YqZj9vq.jpg

I roped well.

BIRYusx.jpg

So did Nichole.

i0jOFyv.jpg

So got to kiss the pretty girl....

cgfmUFn.jpg

And ride off into the sunset.

Jason outside of some inadmissible statements of your co conspirators there's actually been no proof presented that you were even there. We need pictorial proof or ya can't borrow Lucky, the snoring shop dog, to ramp up production.

Amy if you're talking about a Cobra 18 to add to your stable, all the sewing on the leggings in the above pics was done on one.

Yes, Dave--I'm def. looking to add an 18 to the stable, but have thus far been unsuccessful in illustrating exactly why I need one. I'm much closer to justifying the acquisition, after attending Blade. I'm in the process of selling my motorcycle; once that's done I'll probably have it in the bag, since it's hard to argue with cash in hand. (I've tried to convince my buddies that the Cobra machine is just as glamorous as a Harley, but so far they aren't buying it. Hmmmm...)

Glad to see we were not the only ones who had a little fun over the weekend.

Back