Who Would Be Interested In Doing A Collaboration Classic Hunter With Me??

UPDATE: Master Bruce received the package, case and all. He is thinking about doing a double sided logo (maker mark). He has asked that I ask for suggestions on what it should say. Please chime in here for all to see.

We still will need a Cert. and a write up with photos.

Thanks.

rlinger
------

UPDATE: Master Bruce received the package, case and all. He is thinking about doing a double sided logo (maker mark). He has asked that I ask for suggestions on what it should say. Please chime in here for all to see.

We still will need a Cert. and a write up with photos.

Thanks.

rlinger
------
double sided logo (maker mark). ? I'm a little fuzy on what that meens :confused: :)

Dan K is the Cert right and Pictures ?
and Mike Burch with help from Harry? for the write up?

This knife will get a logo on both sides. There is enough room on the ricasso for a nice oval that will be resisted from etching. I just need to have the logo made but need some input on the wording.

Yes - I'm still up for the cert and pics...but I'm waiting until the knife arrives.

This knife will get a logo on both sides. There is enough room on the ricasso for a nice oval that will be resisted from etching. I just need to have the logo made but need some input on the wording.

oh I see now, when said makers logo that through me..:)
we talked on this some time ago I think but I won't dare try and find it now..
for one idea how about
BFC collaboration 200? to 2007?
the makers will be on the cert right?

thanks Dan K for chiming in :thumbup:

Sounds pretty good to me Dan. The beginning year was 2003 (July of 2003). Maybe BF Classic Hunter for the other side(?). Need more input from the others.

RL

I have forum buddy doing the artwork and I will make the stencils. I bought the kit but have a learning curve to overcome first.
How about: Bladeforums.com
2003-2007

on other side: Classic Hunter
Collaboration

Im completely open to opinions

I have forum buddy doing the artwork and I will make the stencils. I bought the kit but have a learning curve to overcome first.
How about: Bladeforums.com
2003-2007

Collaboration

Im completely open to opinions

I like that. It gets the time period it took to manage this project - and its collaborative nature. This might be the only collaboration knife I've ever seen get completed...

Course, it's not done yet. :D

or maybe :)

Bladeforums.com
Collaboration
2003-2007

maybe moving Collaboration..
thinking like someone that has never heard of BFC..

Bladeforums.com
2003-2007

sounds a little like Bladeforums.com
Made the knife to me
of course the cert will attest other wise :)
I'm open also to any thing, just my thoughts

Just checking in to let you all know I haven't fallen dead yet. Nice to see the thread is still alive too. The knife is in good hands at Mr. Bruce's shop. All is well here. Hope the same with all the rest of us. .....and for the marks, I like all the few suggestions so far mentioned. I would have no dislike with any of those. My biggest contentment is that the team held up over all these years.

rlinger
-----

I have it here and all is well. I am still waiting for the logos from Heath. Sorry about the waiting time.

what?
you mean it's not going to be done today Bruce :eek: :D

haha, you deserve some time with it :D
I enjoyed my time with it.. :)

seems like every time i start the changes, the baby starts screaming... i'll get after it here in a few minutes!

heath

Nice pics Dan although they dont do this knife justice. Its gorgeous! Everybody did an outstanding job on everything they did on it. All I had to do was etch the damascus and put the logos on. Thanks Heath for the artwork on the logos.

I still think with the right write-up, photos and submission it will get in one of the magazines.

So what if we took about 4 years to complete it. Thats volunteer work for ya, there was no set schedule. Heck it took me 2 months just for my part. Does anyone remember where the sale proceeds go? Duh, its been awhile :)

bruce, that logo etch looks DEEP! awesome! nice and crisp. that knife is something else in person. the craftsmanship is superb! congrats to everyone who worked so hard on it. whoever ends up with it will certainly have something worth talking about.

heath

Back