Who would like to do a review?

I have a knife that a guy I used to work for made. It is really nice, in my opinion. Would like to see what someone with experience thinks of it.

I'd be happy to review it.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/10-years-with-my-huntsman.1762194/

I'm happy to pay freight both ways.

Dan.

I might be up for that. I really would like it back in on piece. It does mean a lot to me. But, I would like to see if his knife building is on par withe his muzzle loading rifle building skills. LOl The rifle building skills are top notch! It's all for a good cause. He made this knife for me for nothing. They do sell them, though. He was my boss on the pipeline for many years (sewer work). He is now running a Baptist mission on Kodiak Island, Alaska. This was forged there by him and his daughter. I am proud to have it and would like for some folks to try it out and see what they think. I want it back in one piece though. It's not a chopper, etc. if you know what I mean.

I
I might be up for that. I really would like it back in on piece. It does mean a lot to me. But, I would like to see if his knife building is on par withe his muzzle loading rifle building skills. LOl The rifle building skills are top notch! It's all for a good cause. He made this knife for me for nothing. They do sell them, though. He was my boss on the pipeline for many years (sewer work). He is now running a Baptist mission on Kodiak Island, Alaska. This was forged there by him and his daughter. I am proud to have it and would like for some folks to try it out and see what they think. I want it back in one piece though. It's not a chopper, etc. if you know what I mean.
No worries mate I will treat it nice

Visually, it checks A Lot of boxes....I Like it Alot!!!.....if I were at a show, id want to pick it up..... Do you know the steel, what's the blade length? Maybe show a picture of the spine, and one of You holding it, or next to a well known knife, like an Junglas or something?

Back