Who Would Still Order

It would not be a deal breaker for me either. If it leads to lower costs, I would even prefer it. I don't care for money orders but personal checks I don't mind using at all.

PayPal sure is handy.

I've paid by money order, and it is a hassle for me.

I'm willing to pay the extra fees for PayPal, and also really love the extra protection.

Not a deal breaker for me from a known maker with good history of delivery.

Heck....I once sent a firearm in trade to an established maker (to his FFL of choice) So I obviously am willing to trust a known maker. Shipping a gun was way more hassle than just grabbing a money order.

I would still order from you John. I'd have no issue sending you a personal check, payment method has little effect on my decision to purchase direct from a maker.

I’m happy to see such a good response, I’m not sure if you are all customers, don’t recognize some names, but happy for the input.

I hate PayPal fees but it’s good security for eBay purchase and people you don’t know. With your great history on BF John there’s no problem with me, I’m good with your decision.

Paypal is handy at times but it's not a big deal to me. IIRC I bought my Camp Knife from you back before you took PP?

Back