Who's Drinkin'?????

Sitting on the porch with a glass of Cabo just enjoying the cool air outside and the warm belly inside.
Cheers,
Garth

n8m1SkF.jpg

I've been drinking Glenmorangie Nectar D'Or now that the Tamdhu is gone, and I've got to admit it's a step down. Nectar D'Or's something I really liked, and it was one of the things I was going to keep when I narrowed the bar down to no more than a dozen bottles. But I guess not.

Last edited:
I've been drinking Glenmorangie Nectar D'Or now that the Tamdhu is gone, and I've got to admit it's a step down. Nectar D'Or's something I really liked, and it was one of the things I was going to keep when I narrowed the bard down to no more than a dozen bottles. But I guess not.
I really loved the D'Or when I first got it but from Tamdu? that's a jump from a cliff different for sure.

Just a Bud Light night for me but it is going down pretty easy. Hope everyone has a great night.
Garth

Tito’s and pineapple, little relaxation after trying to restore heat to my house. Gas line has a leak, naturally the pipe ripped in half so been digging and finally got the old half out the hole!

Any alcohol hunters out there have a lead on a bottle of Blantons, 2 actually.

1 for Gravel Cubs baseball raffle ( love the South where we raffle bourbon and Rifles for Little League baseball) and another for my friend who’s wife has a bun in the oven and looking for a bottle to celebrate. I’m sure we could do a trade or something.

Doing some Christmas shopping with some 30 year Tawny and I happened to stumble over here...who knows what might happen next................................

Hows everyone been?

Doing some Christmas shopping with some 30 year Tawny and I happened to stumble over here...who knows what might happen next................................

Hows everyone been?

Strabs!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:o_O :cool: :thumbsup: :D

Welcome home brother!!!! :thumbsup: :D

Let's Drink!!! :cool:

Jerry :D

Interesting... recipe? I don’t get the “dirty” part.

"Dirty" usually just means some of the brine from the olive jar.

I dislike olives, so my Martinis are Gibsons.

The Martini-like drink I'm drinking right now is our house recipe: Four parts Monkey 47 Gin, one part Cardamaro, shaken over Ice and served in a chilled Martini glass and garnished with three cocktail onions on a little plastic sword.

This is the one you'll find in Plato's heaven. All other Martini-type drinks are mere shadows of the real thing.

Last edited:
Back