Who's Drinkin'?????

I grabbed a bottle a couple months ago at $65 (might have been $63); but, yeah, I don't see it showing up with the regularity it used to.
On a more serious note:
Just finished the last - sipping, not shooting.
Milagro Special Reserve Anejo (the one that used to have the blown glass agave in the bottle...now $30/bottle less since they stopped doing that.)
View attachment 1588217
Per the company, the "glasses" hold between 1.7-2 oz. I've not yet measured these - maybe when I wash them. Regardless, I'm 10-12 oz in, and it's only 19:14

Last edited:
Oh man.. beautiful shooters... love that!
But that's how it goes when you are really liking something - it goes way too fast.
But at this moment? some Knob Creek Rye 115. of all the rye's I've had, this is a damn good one. It doesn't have that typical rye funky taste nearly as strong. It could be the high proof kills that particular molecule LOL!
But compared to my typical Scotch purchases, this sht is cheap LOL!

I shouldn't drink with her - she's a bad influence. She's the one that said she wanted the third, then called for one more after. (That last was the El Tesoro - and I only poured half a glass because I knew she was done.) I didn't want the last one; but I drank it anyway because I don't suck.

We cracked a bottle of Johnny Walker White "Game of Thrones" Edition on saturday. It didn't last long at all. Ended up ordering 8 more bottles and now just waiting for them to arrive. Really, really good stuff.

Garth

i feel you on that, definitely more sweet and less of that like sea/ iodine taste, does seem like a little more bite too but at 46% i can forgive it haha ;)

any Ledaig fans out there? reminded me a little of ardbed

I tried it several years ago and liked it about as much as Laphroaig, but at $35 a bottle it was about $15 less. Then it got more expensive than Laphroaig, and I sort of lost interest.

I've seen it, but honestly there's just so many I haven't gotten to it.
I'll poach me a jug next weekend. Today I grabbed another JW 18yr Gold Edition, Monkey shoulder and a Caol Ila 12.

whats everyone sippin on?

NTQqEnv.jpg

Back