Who's Drinkin'?????

Andy,
Just keep it to furry things and it's all good. BTW, I'm not furry... I'm dead serious btw... Good luck on your ass grinding travels. I feel for ya, some of us don't have hardened ass calluses... I hear that takes practice... No judgement.
.... I have some candidates that are not furry.....!!! ;) I just wish my back and legs were as conditioned as my.....oh wait...never mind...

Here's most of today's haul. I left 1 Mud Mutt wrapped in the bottom left. It was a rush pic so no fancy backdrops I am afraid:

FatyyNMFSHandcompany_zps72673dff.jpg

Thanks, bro. Those Mud Mutts are sweet......perfect thickness with a great grip and and mine came with a thin edge and shoulder. Nice slicers ! ;)

Guess I started to early, was moonshine and ultras for me :thumbup: But looks like I missed the fun. I was catching Zzzzzzzzzz when this started :)

Looks like this little lady had too much to drink!
Hard to believe, I feed this little girl four times a day one cup of kibble each sitting. WTH....four cups of kibble a day!

Been going since about 8am friday. I am getting real close to needing a nap. The bottle of vodka this morning helped a bit but now I am just runnin out of gas.

Garth

Back