Who's Drinkin'?????

Just got home from dinner at some friends home. He works in a meat plant..... He made the best BBQ ribs I ever ate!!!!! LOTS of meat .... And the sauce!!!!! A bottle of wine for each of us.... Bedtime for me.... Enjoy the brewskies and your weekend:)

Drinking Tullamore Dew, if the sleeping pills are not doing their job a wee touch of the Irish usually sends me off to nod land.

Washington Apples are pretty tasty, they're typically mixed as shots or a cocktail. I say, why not make an entire shaker for yourself. They're too good to share :D

For a cocktail you mix:

1.5oz Crown Royal
0.5oz Apple Schnapps
2-3oz Cranberry Juice

Wow that sounds really good :thumbup: heading off to a movie tonight. But might make one tomorrow. Thanks for posting this one. :)

:thumbup:You all have a good one! I just switched from beer to scotch. Wooohooo! :D

:thumbup:You all have a good one! I just switched from beer to scotch. Wooohooo! :D

You are my kind a people, buster... I like your style! :thumbup:

I think I lost a few beers somewhere because the 6 pack of hefeweizen disappeared way too fast. Damn good thing I have a case or two as backups. It's IPA time baby! When that runs out... I believe I'll have one bourbon, one scotch, and one beer in the G. Thorogood tradition.
[video=dailymotion;x6wexh]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6wexh_george-thorogood-one-bourbon-one-sc_music?start=37[/video]
BeerAidohyeah_zpsfe161d50.jpg

Last edited:
I hope that you realize just how lucky you are...... Freezing my INFI here....

I do. In fact, I told my wife that right after I posted that we were some of the lucky ones because very few others in our country could be be hanging out at the beach today.

Back