Who's Drinkin'?????

This particular Jefferson's as Jefferson's Reserve Groth Reserve Cask Finish Very Old Straight Bourbon Whiskey.

Very good. A subtle and understated whiskey. Hints of pepper and spice, moderate sweetness, an really easy to drink.

This particular Jefferson's as Jefferson's Reserve Groth Reserve Cask Finish Very Old Straight Bourbon Whiskey.

Very good. A subtle and understated whiskey. Hints of pepper and spice, moderate sweetness, an really easy to drink.
Nice. I have been getting into Angels Envy Bourbon too much lately. It's really mellow and is finished in port wine barrels so it has a unique taste.

Yup ,I’m seeing double right now maybe from the beer maybe from checking all the grinds with magnifying glass
Kidding, it’s the beer

You know those awful phone calls you have to make and don't wanna? The ones you feel in your stomach before you dial? Yeah...just made one of those to Wauseon...:(

I'm not drinkin but I figured, based on my phone call, all of you ought to tilt one back if you missed out and you're on those waiting lists! Who knows, YOU could be the lucky winner! :D

In Buffalo for work. This local (ish) brew is some of the best Stout I’ve ever had! :cool:

EDE377A7-3950-4492-BA3C-5426E47AB2F6.jpeg

I’m trying to figure out how much I can fit into my suitcase to take home... :D

Just now coming out of the “a bit too much” haze. If any of you are a fans of hoppy beers, might I suggest you try some Hopslam, by Bells. It’s only available for a few weeks out of the year, and the 2018 batch was just released. Hands down my favorite beer. Ever.

onto some Redbreast 12-year (single malt Irish, if you have not had it)

hKrK1I0.jpg

1zz5kro.jpg

Saw this guy in the liquor store the other day ... check out the price... Maybe some day soon :)

For tonight I'm stuck with this

Funny because not stagged...I received my first ak47 couple days ago and it's been in the kitchen since lol
mvt0sg.jpg

Last edited:
Back